Web Email Programs
- EdgeDesk is a scalable WebMail server that supports Maildir++ and qmail. Include Calendar and Collaboration tools.
- horde.org's IMP. Requires PHP and an IMAP/POP3 server.
- oMail-webmail is a simple Webmail solution for mail servers based on qmail and optionally vmailmgr. This a GPL project, maintained by Olivier Müller. The mails are read directly from Maildirs on the harddisk, which is much quicker than using protocols like POP3 or IMAP. Other features includes multiple language support (currently English, French, German and Italian), folders and addressbook support. oMail is programmed in Perl. Developers and translators are welcome to subscribe to the devel mailing list.
- iGENUS is a chinese webmail system for perl + qmail + vpopmail + mysql.
- @Mail is a WebMail application written in Perl with optional mySQL support. Create a HotMail type service at your domains or read existing POP3 accounts via the web.
- NOCC is simple webmail-interface it requires php and pop3.